In this short article, we are going to delight ourselves in the 10 wonderful quotes about business and money. I really like quotes, that’s why I gravitate to them. I can’t really explain why quotes appeal to me so much. However, it’s not every quote that appeals to me. I will say that one of the reasons I like quotes is because it uses short-form writing or speech to communicate a deeper meaning. Hence the 10 wonderful quotes in this article.
It is Similar to Christ using Parables to teach his audience the deeper mysteries or lessons of the Kingdom. Lol. One other good thing about quotations is that they can be entertaining to read, and also impactful. We can use quotes to convey a sentiment, an idea, and an opinion that may come across as brash, boastful, insensitive to say, or write in a normal way.
Today, I want you to enjoy these wonderful 10 quotes, sourced from the business and financial worlds. I believe, that everybody can relate to either one of them. And we all know the impact of money on our lives. Let’s open the curtain!
- Business: “The secret in business is to know something that nobody else knows.” ARISTOTLE ONASSIS
- “I don’t know anything about business, but I know everything about my own business.” CHARLES AZNAVOUR
- “In business, the competition will bite you if keep running; if you stand still, they will swallow you.” WILLIAM KNUDSEN
- “Poverty is uncomfortable, but nine times out of ten the best thing that can happen to a young man is to be tossed overboard and compelled to sink or swim.” JAMES A. GARFIELD http://www.sfi4.com/21020486/FREE
- Don’t be misled into believing that somehow the world owes you a living. The boy who believes that his parents, or the government, or anyone else owes him his livelihood and he can collect is without labor will wake up one day and find himself working for another boy who did not have that belief and, therefore, earned the right to have others work for him. DAVID SARNOFF
- Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you’re not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were. DAVID ROCKEFELLER
Money doesn’t change men, it merely unmasks them. If a man is naturally selfish or arrogant or greedy, the money brings that out, that’s all. CLINT MURCHISON5 Important Benefits of a Positive Attitude
- The only people who claim that money is not important are people who have enough money so that they are relieved of the ugly burden of thinking about it. JOYCE CAROL OATES
- It’s important to recognize I didn’t start out on a level of faith working with millions of dollars… I started out by believing God for a newer car than the one I was driving. I started out believing God for a nicer apartment than I had. Then I moved up. JIM BAKER
- Money and time are the heaviest burdens of life, and the unhappiest of all mortals are those who have more of either than they know what to do. SAMUEL JOHNSON.
Remember, to leave me your comment below, if you enjoyed the 10 quotations.