12 INVALUABLE QUOTES ABOUT EVERYDAY LIFE EXPERIENCES
More often, I drive my motivation and energy from the Scriptures, and from the words and thoughts of great philosophers and thinkers. These are men and women who have pondered our purpose and discovered the secrets of success and happiness. They do not leave us in the darkness of our human weaknesses and potentials.
I consider it another kind of blessing to have great people and role models who can inspire, motivate and mentor me. For instance, I believe that men like Tony Robison, Zig-Ziglar, and many other great motivational speakers have changed so many lives economically and socially.
It is my hope that by reading these thoughtfully selected quotes from great minds, you will be empowered and challenged to greatness. Don’t look down on the usefulness of quotes. Read them with an open mind, always willing to challenge yourself and grow. How to Live a Simple Life
12 Wonderful Quotes
- A misty morning does not signify a cloudy day. –An ancient proverb
When you start your day with this kind of positive outlook, you just disarm anxiety, to face your day with expectations and enthusiasm.
- Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. –Will Rogers
We have to realize that even the most desirable situations can have a negative result if not handled properly.
- You can gain strength, courage, and confidence, through every experience in which you really stop looking fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do. –Eleanor Roosevelt
The good news is that all these are obtainable. We can re-orientate our thoughts.
- If you really put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price. – Unknown
Appreciate your life and your self-worth. You’re valued more than you think.
- I couldn’t wait for success so I went ahead without it. –Jonathan Winters
You have the ability and choice to put your obsession with anything under control.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. –Eleanor Roosevelt
You can choose how to react or not in every circumstance and people are insensitive.
- If you do not believe in yourself, do not blame others for lacking faith in you. –Brendan Frances
Self-confidence is a requirement for your success and happiness.
- Humanity is divided into three parts:
- Those who make things happen,
- Those who watch things happen, and
- Those who don’t know what’s happening. –Unknown
Which part are you? I wish you are in the first category.
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. –Thomas Edison
It is very important to add perseverance to your skills and learn hhttps://www.omaritani.com/blog/35-life-lessonsow to hold on. Be patient, don’t give up on your dream quickly.
- If you don’t run your own life, someone else will. –John Atkinson
Take responsibility for your life. No one will live your life for you.
- If you can’t do great things, do small things in a great way. Don’t wait for great opportunities. Seize common, everyday ones and make the great.
You can start small and end big. The Secret is to start from where you are.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. –Colin L. Powel
Once the pattern is kept the result will manifest.
I hope that these quotes will be useful to you. Enjoy the read!