It is possible and necessary for many people to register for all kinds of learning experiences without taking thought of how to work consciously on how to build their character.
And it ought not to be so. Because I have seen men and women of great talents, and skills but with a stinking character. I can tell you, with experience that investing time and energy to
Improve your character, to work on your strengths as well as weaknesses is a path to a successful life with satisfaction. Socrates during his time talked about unexamined life. It is a wise life to live by knowing who you are. By intentionally knowing what you believe, your behavior, are you an honest, kind, loving person? Do you exercise sound judgment?
Are you resilient and courageous during trying and difficult times? I can tell you that, if you’re a person that pays attention to who you are or who you want to become, your character is something you must pay attention to. You must know who you are and who you are not. This is regardless of the titles, positions, or how successful you are, or what people think you are. We can work in our character if we really care to be men and women of character. If we value integrity, honesty, empathy, compassion, and justice.
With this being said, let us see the value of having a good character. Let us have the desire to work on our character as we work our business. Therefore, I have carefully, sourced these powerful character quotes that I believe will resonate with you. This will motivate us to pay attention to who we are and how we are perceived by people who know us.
The Most 15 Powerful Character Quotes
- “Every one person who trusts you will spread the word of that trust to at least a few of their associates, and word of your character will spread like wildfire. The value of the trust others has in you is far beyond anything that can be measured.” Kevin Allen,
- “Mental toughness is many things and rather difficult to explain. Its qualities are sacrifice and self-denial.
- “The winds of life – the conflicts, pressures, changes – will bend us but if we have the resiliency of the spirit they cannot break us. To courageously straighten up again after our heads have been bowed by defeat, disappointment, and suffering is a supreme test of character.” Wilfred Peterson
4. “The development and contributing factors to good character is the continual process of understanding the components and actions of love. It is these components that provide the guidance for compassion, integrity, behaviors and actions that transcend living only for self.” Byron R. Pulsifer
5. “The Lord cares about a leader’s lifestyle and character, not just his gifts and anointing. While the gifts of the Spirit are given freely, character development comes only with time, at great personal effort. This is why God invests time into His leaders, disciplining them, stretching them, and developing in them the character they need to become vessels of honor for His use.” Frank Damazio,
6. “It was a character that got us out of bed, a commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through.” ZIG ZIGLAR
7. ”honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.’ Thomas Jefferson
8. “Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though sometimes it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward.” – Henry Ford
9. “You don’t have to speak of your character .) “Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principles which direct them.” – Napoleon Bonaparteter.”
10. You don’t have to speak of your character, instead allow your character to speak for you.
11. “Human greatness does not lie in wealth or power, but in character and goodness. People are just people, and all people have faults and shortcomings, but all of us are born with a basic goodness.” – Anne Frank
12. “As I have said, the first thing is to be honest with yourself. You can never have an impact on society if you have not changed yourself. Great peacemakers are all people of integrity, of honesty, but humility.” – Nelson Mandela
13. “A good character is the best tombstone. Those who loved you and were helped by you will remember you when forget-me-nots have withered. Carve your name on hearts, not on marble.” – Charles Spurgeon
14. “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” – John Wooden
m of all your choices, words, and actions. When you look back on your life, consider whether you have created a character you are proud of. All of us can benefit from appreciating our strengths and good choices, but we can also grow from examining the mistakes we have made in the past.QUOTES/WORDS OF WISDOM
15. “Persuasion is achieved by the speaker’s personal character when the speech is so spoken as to make us think him credible. We believe good men more fully and more readily than others: this is true generally whatever the question is, and absolutely true where exact certainty is impossible and opinions are divided.” – Aristotle
I hope that these character quotes have resonated with you. Feel free to comment or provide us with more useful quotes about character. Life is about learning. And we learn every day.