· Life is full of mysteries. It is filled with inevitable unexpecteds. Sometimes, no matter how smart or clever, faithful, we think we are, or how wealthy, popular, famous, educated, or uneducated we are, we can’t escape some of the inevitabilities of life. Life is unpredictable, it can decide to offer you more than you bargain, with some positive outcomes, or decides to deliver to you frustrating, and unthinkable, the heart-wrenching experience of suffering.
The truth about life is that nobody is totally exempt from its blows. Life’s messiness can leave one with mental cobwebs of negative emotions, feelings, and even beliefs. I received one this week, for which the shock still lingers!
And I have realized that when we are dealing with any complex issue that is heavy in our minds, it is not always easy to move on. We feel stuck, we lose energy, and feel unmotivated to do anything. Have anyone had such kind of feeling before?
Anyway, I don’t intend to bug you with details, at least not in this post, and not with the present mood. Permit my digression. That is what happens when the mind is loaded with all kinds of burdens. Ok, let’s get back on track!
20 Delightful Quotes to Commit to Mind
- · “There is no limit to how complicated things can get on account of one thing always leading to another.” – E.B White.
- The human spirit cannot be paralyzed if you are breathing, you can dream.”
- “Nothing happens unless first a dream.” – Carl Sandburg
- “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “I have lived a long life and had many troubles most of which never happened.” -Mark Twain
- “What we think or what we know, or what we believe is in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do.” – John Ruskin
- “No one ever finds life worth living he has to make it worth living.” -Author Unknown.”
- You owe God a compliment by asking great things of him.” -St. Teresa of Avila
- “One of the most courages things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe, and where you want to go.” -Sheila Murray Bethel
- “What do we live for if not to make life less difficult for each other?” -George Eliot“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” -Ralph Waldo Ererson
- “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing. -Abraham Lincoln
- “It is better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one than to have an opportunity and not be prepared.” -Whiteny Young Jr.
- “I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible.” _Henry Ford
- “One of the secrets of success is to refuse to let temporary setbacks defeat us.” -Mary Kay
- “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young. -Henry Ford Best Relationships Quotes to Ever Remember
- “You have the heart of a lion, strong and courageous. Let nothing distract you, let nobody discourage you from your daily communion with the one who created you. -Mathew Kelly
- “We would never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world. – Helen Keller
- “Across the curve of the earth, there are women getting up before dawn, in the blackness before the point of light in the twilight before sunrise; there are women rising earlier than men and children to break the ice, to start the stove, to put up the pap, the coffee, the rice, to iron the pants, to braid the hair, to pull the day’s water up from the well, to boil water for tea, to wash the children for school, to pull the vegetables and start the walk to market, to run to catch the bus for the work that is paid.
I don’t know when most women sleep.” –ADRIENNE RICH
- “Humans are allergic to change. They love to say. “We’ve aLways done it this way.” I try to fight that. That’s why I have a clock on my wall that runs counter-clockwise. –GLORIA STEINEM