The goal of this article is just to prove you with these 20 remarkable, enduring resilience quotes to you inspired for your 2021 journey.carefully selected
Only heaven knows what some people have been through since the beginning of this year 2020. Many have suffered broken hearts, broken hopes, shattered dreams, enormous losses, struggles, and resentments.
Thank God you survived it all! And you are ready to bounce back, to heal, recover, and overtake in 2021. Based on this, I congratulated you on your brave mind and unwavering faith for the future. I want to stir your mind with the following inspiring resilient quotes.
Because of your resilient mind 2021, will reward your efforts and determination for whatever change and freedom you are desiring to have. It takes a resilient mind to keep smiling, and suffering, to hold on to the first dream, to keep hope alive, to adapt for change, and to keep striving during tough situations. I believe that the 20 remarkable, enduring resilience quotes will provide you early inspiration for the new year.
Therefore, as an over-comer, you desire nothing but commendation and motivation. And that’s exactly the purpose of these inspiring quotes. Enjoy it!
- “. “It’s your reaction to adversity, not adversity itself that determines how your life’s story will develop.”
Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- “Do not judge me by my success, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.”
- Persistence and resilience only come from having been given the chance to work through difficult problems.”
“You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.”
- “I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.” Maya Angelon.
- “Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.” Oliver Goldsmith..
- Someone said adversity builds character, but someone else said adversity reveals character. I’m pleasantly surprised with my resilience. I persevere, and not just blindly. I take the best and get rid of the rest and move on, realizing that you can make a choice to take the good.
There will always be obstacles and challenges that stand in your way. Building mental strength will help you develop resilience to those potential hazards so you can continue on your journey to success. Amy Morin
I know that I have been sustained throughout my life by three saving graces – my family, my friends, and faith in the power of resilience and hope. These graces have carried me through troublesome times, and they have brought more joy to the good times than I ever could have imagined.
In a culture fueled by burnout, a culture that has run itself down, our national resilience becomes compromised. And when our collective immune system is weakened, we become more susceptible to viruses that are part of every culture because they’re part of human nature – fear-mongering, scapegoating, conspiracy theories, and demagoguery.
Develop resilience and be brave. There are days when it is very discouraging. You have to develop personal resilience to environmental things that come along. If you let every single environmental challenge knock you off your game, it’s going to be very, very hard.
Entrepreneurship isn’t for everyone, and not everyone is going to be an entrepreneur, but women who turn to business, turn to economics, because there are people depending on them, I think that their creativity, their resilience, their spirit, embody what’s best about entrepreneurship.
Gayle Tzemach Lemmon
14. Persistence and resilience only come from having been given the chance to work through difficult problems.”
15. . “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.”
16. “It’s your reaction to adversity, not adversity itself that determines how your life’s story will develop.”
Dieter F. Uchtdorf
17. “Do not judge me by my success, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.”
18. When we tackle obstacles, we find hidden reserves of courage and resilience we did not know we had. And it is only when we are faced with failure do we realize that these resources were always there within us. We only need to find them and move on with our lives. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
19. Only those who dare to fail greatly can every achieve greatly. Robert F. Kennedy.
20. When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
I hope you enjoyed the 20 remarkable enduring quotes to keep you inspired and motivated as we crossover to 2021?
May you have a dream come true year, be happy, be real and be connected to your higher power–God!