25 Outstanding Timeless Money Quotes
Today’s life is so challenging in so many ways. It’s unfortunate that with all the technological advancements, life is still so hectic and overwhelming in so many ways, at least for so many people. Many have unnecessarily put their lives and health in danger, while many are pressured because of their quest to make money and gain wealth as fast as they can. We will consider the timeless message hidden in these 25 outstanding money quotes.
With the high demand on our time, job, social life, family responsibilities, political issues, academic, business, and high cost of living, many are drifting off the rail of life. However, there is still time to do some adjustments, to focus on what matters most. In this blog, I’m going to provide us with 25 valuable quotes about money by men and women of influence, both past and present leaders so that we can learn from their experience and wisdom about the concept of earning money, spending, and saving money, and actual role of money to our happiness. I believe that you will gain valuable knowledge from the 25 outstanding timeless money quotes.
To help us put our desire for money under perspective. My wish has always been for us to make the money we need and prosper and be in health, even as our soul prospers. Reading these quotes thoughtfully will give you a good understanding of money and its proper use. I hope you enjoy them and learn something from them as I do. Here we go.
25 Valuable Money Quotes Every Wise Person Must Read
- Knowledge without wisdom is like education, with no proof. Sarah AJ.
- “An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.”–Benjamin Franklin
- “To acquire money requires valor, to keep money requires prudence, and to spend money well is an art.”–Berthold Auerbach
4. “Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give.”–William A. Ward
5. “God gave me my money. I believe the power to make money is a gift from God . . . to be developed and used to the best of our ability for the good of mankind. Having been endowed with the gift I possess, I believe it is my duty to make money and still more money and to use the money I make for the good of my fellow man according to the dictates of my conscience.” — John D. Rockefeller
6. The only difference between a rich person and a poor person is how they use their time.”–Robert Kiyosaki
7. The major difference between a cheerful person and an unhappy person is on how each use their thought. Sarah AJ.
8. “Money is a lubricant. It lets you slide through life instead of having to scrape by. Money brings freedom, freedom to buy what you want, and freedom to do what you want with your time. Money allows you to enjoy the finer things in life as well as giving you the opportunity to help others have the necessities in life. Most of all, having money allows you not to have to spend your energy worrying about not having money.”–T. Harv Eker. 6 Effective Motivation Tips for The New Year 2021
9. “Invest in as much of yourself as you can, you are your own biggest asset by far.”–Warren 9. Buffett
10. “There are three things you must do in order to become wealthy. You must have the right mindset, discover your purpose in life, and find a business that expresses that purpose.”–Andy Fuehl
11. “When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward
12. I like reading proverbs, and quotes, I draw a lot of inspiration from valuable quotes, that speak insight, understanding. It is a statement of wisdom and knowledge condensed into a few words or sentences.
13. “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you.”–Maya Angelou.
14. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”–Thomas Edison
15. “When it comes to money, you can’t win. If you focus on making it, you’re materialistic. If you try to but don’t make any, you’re a loser. If you make a lot and keep it, you’re a miser. If you make it and spend it, you’re a spendthrift. If you don’t care about making it, you’re unambitious. If you make a lot and still have it when you die, you’re a fool–for trying to take it with you. The only way to really win with money is to hold it loosely–and be generous with it to accomplish things of value.”–John C. Maxwell
16. “Money is a guarantee that we may have what we want in the future. Though we need nothing at the moment, it insures the possibility of satisfying a new desire when it arises.”–Aristotle
17. “It’s good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy.”–George Lorimer
18. “Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one.” — Benjamin Franklin https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/money-quotes
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. —Mark Twain
- My formula for success is to rise early, work late and strike oil. —JP Getty
2 thoughts on “25 Outstanding Timeless Money Quotes”
Those are some weighty quotations from some pretty significant people. I think this one was my favorite: “The only difference between a rich person and a poor person is how they use their time.”–Robert Kiyosaki. Although I’ve never heard of the man, this quote makes a lot of sense to me. I know I use my own time haphazardly. It would better be spent building my online business or researching investments than playing on Facebook and reading emails promoting “shiny objects” that only cost money and don’t earn any.
William, thanks so much for your candid comment. It is always powerful and liberating to tell ourselves the truth. I share the same point with you in some ways. You know why this quote by Robert Kiyosaki makes much sense is that upon all the inequalities in the world today, no one will disapprove of the equality of Time, in which it has given every human being 24 hours equal time opportunity. So whatever anyone does with his or her own 24 hours is what makes the difference.
I’m glad you got the message and you have the desire for self-improvement. Keep it up.