Are you looking to start an affiliate marketing business in 2020? But don’t know how to get started or which affiliate marketing training course to choose among the various courses out there?
If yes, you are in the right place.
I did the hard work for you by gathering the top best affiliate marketing training courses for 2020 on only one page for you.
By the time you finish reading this post, I am sure you will know which one to choose based on your business goal, your affiliate marketing background, and your budget.
Without further ado, let’s dive into the top best affiliate marketing training courses now.
Best affiliate marketing training course of 2020
1. Wealthy Affiliate
Founded in 2005 by 2 successful entrepreneurs, Kyle and Carson, Wealthy Affiliate is an all-in-one platform that offers not only affiliate marketing training course but also online tools, its students can use to start their affiliate marketing business with no extra cost.
This is a good choice for those who want to avoid the hassle of having multiple accounts where they have to log in here and there day after day in order to manage their business or to handle their daily task.
It is one of the oldest affiliate marketing courses in the affiliate marketing industry and throughout over 120 lessons in video and text format, Kyle’s focus is to gives his students a better understanding of building a long term and profitable online business using the power of SEO.
Here are the topics covered in the course:
- How to choose a profitable niche,
- How to create your website and customize it,
- How to design and optimize it for SEO, etc
- How to do keyword research, write SEO-friendly content and rank your website on search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and bing,
- Social media marketing and PPT advertising and much more
On top of the training, as I mentioned above, you get online tools to start your online business such as:
- web hosting service (possibility to create up to 10 websites)
- A keyword research tool for free ($19 value)
- Access to their online entrepreneur community and a weekly webinars
- 1 on 1 coaching and much more
Cost: $19 for your first month, then $49 per month.
Who is Wealthy Affiliate for?
Wealthy Affiliate is for beginners and advanced affiliate marketers and for those who are on a budget and want an all in one platform to build their online business.
Learn more about Wealthy Affiliate here.
2. Income school project 24
Looking to build a profitable niche website and then make money within your first 24 months?
You will love this training because this is the focus of the Project 24 course.
It is also one of the best affiliate marketing training courses that will help you enter into the affiliate marketing industry with confidence.
Designed by Jim and Ricky, 2 successful and six-figure affiliate marketers, the Project course 24 aims to teach its students how to build a profitable niche website and start generating passive income within your first 24 months.
But, keep in mind, there is any guarantee, because the results may vary based on your skills and experience.
This is a 30 Hours of over the shoulder training that covers various subject such as:
- Niche choice,
- Website building and customization,
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) without link building,
- Content writing and copyrighting,
- Email marketing and more.
Cost: $449 and then $199 ongoing monthly fee.
Who is the project 24 for?
Best for Advanced affiliate marketers.
3. Savage Affiliate
Savage affiliate is an online affiliate marketing course designed to teach people how to make money online with affiliate marketing. Just like the Project 24 course, it covers various subjects and as a student, you will learn:
- How to pick a profitable niche and product to promote,
- How to build an affiliate marketing website from scratch,
- How to do email marketing and build your email list,
- Free and paid traffic sources,
- Amazon Affiliate Marketing,
- How to run paid advertising with Facebook and much more.
Cost: $197 to $297 one time fee.
Best for complete beginners to advanced affiliate marketers looking to start or to grow their affiliate marketing business.
4. Commission Hero by Robby Blanchard
Commission Hero is another best affiliate marketing training course of 2020 to consider if you are looking to make money with affiliate marketing quickly using paid advertising.
In this course, Robby Blanchard teaches his students:
- how to choose a winning product to promote.
- How to build leads and sales funnels related to the product you are promoting so that you can attract targeted traffic on it.
- How to sign up with Facebook ads.
You will also learn in this course copyrighting, image design, and much more.
Cost: Only $997 one time fee or $597 in 2 payments.
Best for mid-level affiliate marketers and advanced affiliate marketers who need to grow their affiliate marketing skills using Facebook paid ads.
Read my Commission Hero here to learn more.
5. Super Affiliate System by John Crasnesi
Created By a well know affiliate marketer, John Crasnesi, the Supper affiliate system contrary to the previous one teaches people how to make money with affiliate marketing by leveraging paid advertising.
It is 12 weeks over the shoulder video training that will teach you how to run paid ads on Facebook as well as on Google and drive targeted traffic to your offer, and then generate leads, and sales.
Just like the previous course, it is a great way to start generating traffic and leads for your business and start making money quickly if you follow what John taught you in his course.
Cost: $997 one time fee or 3 monthly payment of $397
Best for people who have a huge advertising budget and want a quick way to make money doing affiliate marketing.
Read my Super Affiliate review here to learn more.
6. ClickBank success – affiliate marketing without a website
The ClickBank success course is an Udimy course with over 32 000 students and 4.2 ratings from students.
Created by a well-known internet marketer KC Tan, the ClickBank Success seems to be the perfect course for people who want to master social media advertising (mainly on Facebook).
Throughout his course, KC Tan teaches his students how to make money with affiliate marketing without a website. This is a great course for people who don’t want to go with the hassle of creating a website, writing content, and waiting for the big G to reward their effort.
As a student, you get lifetime access and updates to the training materials.
KC Tan teaches his students how to:
- Select good and profitable ClickBank products among the thousands of products on the CB marketplace to promote.
- How to design a stunning squeeze page to generate leads for your business easily.
- How to promote your offer on Facebook via organic traffic or paid ads.
- How to track your ad performance for each keyword and make valuable changes and much more.
Best for complete beginners and advanced affiliate marketers who want to learn how to do affiliate marketing using Facebook organic traffic.
Created by six-figure affiliate marketers Mark Webster and Gael Breton, the Authority Hacker is one of the best affiliate marketing training courses that teaches people how to create and establish an authority website and make a passive income from it.
With 120+ over the shoulder training videos, the Authority Hacker training covers most aspect and topics related to affiliate marketing such as:
- Niche or market research that will help you find a profitable niche,
- Website building design and branding,
- Keywords research and content writing,
- Hiring and outsourcing where they teach students how to hire and train their writer for content creation,
- White hat link building strategy to boost your site ranking very fast and establish yourself as an authority.
Cost: $997 one time payment or $1, 997 for the Pro version.
Best for advanced affiliate marketers who want to take their business into another level or those who want to build authority websites.
Affiliate marketing is the popular easiest and best way to make passive income online by just helping other people sell their products and services.
The hardest part of running a successful affiliate marketing business is learning how to market it and get new clients.
Though it is better and wise in this case to first get trained.
And among the countless alleged best affiliate marketing training courses, here are our top picks for you:
Wealthy Affiliate: best if you are just starting out and want an affordable and all in one platform to run your online business.
The Project 24 by Income School: Best for beginners and advanced affiliate marketers who are looking to build a niche website and can afford the cost.
Savage Affiliate: Best for complete beginners to advanced affiliate marketers.
Commission hero: Best for mid-level and advanced affiliate marketers who need to grow their affiliate marketing skills using Facebook paid ads.
The Super Affiliate System: Best for people who have a huge advertising budget and want a quick way to make money doing affiliate marketing.
ClickBank Success: Best for complete beginners and advanced affiliate marketers who want to learn how to do affiliate marketing using Facebook organic traffic.
Authority Hacker: Best for advanced affiliate marketers who want to take their business into another level or those who want to build authority websites