I believe that if you are a regular reader of my posts, you must have heard me express my fascination for quotations in my previous posts. However, I don’t grade every quote as relevant. The fact is that good quotes can engage your brain and stimulate or deposit some ideas into your life. Some quotes can just make you exclaim “Wow”, this speaks to me or this quote speaks my mind. I hope you will find in these motivational quotes, the one that will resonate with you. I have carefully sourced these motivational quotes for your delight.
So, I urge you if you have not been reading quotes intentionally, please do. This is because reading quotes from the great men and women from the past, including the contemporary thinkers, have a lot of wisdom and insights they offer in every topic and for life generally. Therefore, in this motivational quote for your daily delight, my goal is to share with you some thoughtfully selected 10 quotes that will add value to your reading. Relax and enjoy it!
The 10 Quotes that Will Engage Your Brain
- Time: The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot. Michael Altshuler
- Success and Failure: We think of them as opposites, but they’re really nt. They’re companions – the hero and the sidekick. Laurence Shames https://www.ranker.com/list/notable-and-famous-self-knowledge-quotes/reference
- Life: Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass… it’s about learning how to dance in the rain. Unknown
- Be Patient: Many of life’s failures are people who do not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. Thomas Edison Words of Wisdom to know and Apply
- Life Well Lived: Each of us will one day be judged by our standard of life, not by our standard of living; by our measure of giving, not by our measure of wealth; by our simple goodness, not by our seeming greatness. William A. Ward
- Choice: When you have to make a choice and don’t make it, that is in itself a choice. William James
- Hope: Hope works in these ways; it looks for the good in people instead of harping on the worst; it discovers what can be done instead of grumbling about what cannot; it regards problems, large or small as opportunities; it pushes ahead when it would be easy to quit; it “lights the candle” instead of “cursing the darkness.” Anonymous
- Life: Life is no straight and easy corridor along which we travel free and unhampered. But a maze of passages through which we must seek our way, lost and confused, now and again checked in a blind alley. But always, if we have faith, a door will open for us, not perhaps one that we ourselves would ever have thought of, but one that will ultimately prove good for us. A.I. Crowin
- Courage: Courage is not limited to the battlefield. The real tests of courage are much quieter. They are the inner tests, like enduring pain when the room is empty or standing alone when you’re misunderstood. Charles Swindoll
- Success: Success in any endeavor does not happen by accident. Rather, it’s the result of deliberate decisions, conscious effort, and immense persistence… all directed at specific goals.
Gary Ryan Blair
Hope you enjoyed any of the quotes. Please, lease me your comment.