Real questions That Demand Real Answers
(Feel free to answer any or all of the questions for yourself, the essence is to help us reflect on some issues we may take for granted)
Your answers will be highly appreciated, whether you answer them publicly or privately.
The Most 10 Important Real Questions
- What really motivates You daily to work?
2. Some people have some good jobs, with good pay, but still, they are not happy with their job or boss, Why is it so?
3. Why do people hate the job they do, and yet continue to do it?
https://amorebeautifulquestion.com/question-quotes/4. What are our three (3) biggest financial problems now?
5. Use of products or services, which one do you think has the greatest demands in today’s economy?
6. Do you have a good sense of emotional, relational, physical, and spiritual capacities, thereby intentionally pulling back to rest and recharge?
7. Do you regularly able to enter into other people’s worlds and feelings, connecting deeply with them and taking time to imagine what it feels like to live in their shoes?
8. Do you feel uncomfortable asking difficult questions, to yourself, or to others when needed?
9. Do you have the tendency to judge others, or giving your opinions?
10. Do you always need the approval of others to feel good about yourself?
Let’s be real here on this question too. When asked “What do you do for a living”? What would your answer be and why?
Notwithstanding, perhaps you have asked this question to people before. What kind of information were you expecting from the person? Please provide us with your honest answers here. Asking real questions that demand real answers will always enable us to have a proper perspective.
Here is the hint; should a person’s worth be attributed by his or her profession, position? Thanks for your anticipated response and valued Time! Why Questioning is Important
Will highly appreciate your Comments.