Do you really like quotes? Quotes are like mental fast foods. When you need quick refreshment from a crowded thought, or you need the motivation to face whatever challenges, quotes are available for quick insight, perspective, and reflection. I enjoy good quotes and appreciate their benefits in our intellectual stimulation and curiosity. I drive fast inspiration from reading remarkable quotes. This is because of how my mind works and of course before I used to create quotes too. Thought-provoking quotes can boost your brainpower. Great quotes are like the fast lane to understanding life. Some quotes can just produce an instant smile on your face.
Although, it’s not every quote that makes sense to me. I select carefully what I feed my mind with, just as I do with food. It’s not every kind of food that you feed your body with regardless of who prepares it; if I’m not mistaken. For this reason, I’m providing you some thoughtful quotes from the Best thinkers and philosophers of all times. I hope you will find them valuable as I did. Enjoy the read!
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” –Benjamin Franklin
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” –Thomas Edison
- “Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one”. –Benjamin Franklin QUOTES/WORDS OF WISDOM
- “Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.” –Norman Vincent Peale
- “Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you”. –Maya Angelou
- “Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.” –Zig Ziglar
- “Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give.” –William A. Ward https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/thought-provoking
- ”It is time for us to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever, the one who recognizes the challenge and does something about it”. –Vince Lombardi
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” –Mark Twain
To avoid such regret, let us make a regular review of our life’s list, and prioritize.
- “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.” –Benjamin Franklin
- “Money won’t make you happy… but everybody wants to find out for themselves.” — ZigZigla
Do you consider this a hypothesis or a theory? I reserve my opinion.
- “We are drowning in information but starved for knowledge.” —John Naisbitt
- “Wisdom is the right use of knowledge. To know is not to be wise. Many men know a great deal and are all the greater fools for it. There is no fool so great a fool as a knowing fool. But to know how to use knowledge is to have wisdom.
- – Charles Spurgeon
- “To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.” —Confucius
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.”–Hellen Keller.
- “Knowledge is like money; to be of value, it must circulate, and in circulating it can increase in quantity and, hopefully, in value.” –Louis L.Amour
- As always, leave your comment below, and let me know if the most thought-provoking quotes were useful!