The essence of cultivating a positive mindset is to transform failure into success. We can’t allow our past to swallow our future. There must be a way forward. Therefore, in 2022, we have to be determined to be positive. To speak life into every stagnant area or deadness in our lives and business. We are meant to progress, progress signifies growth. To be positive does not eliminate or deny the reality of negative circumstances, obstacles, and so forth, but it takes away their negative powers over us to pull us down; or from moving forward. So it is my joy to share with us briefly in this post 15 quotes I believe will add value to your week.
!0 Wonderful Motivational Quotes
No amount of straining, crying, or agonizing can remake one single day of the year that is. But a little careful planning and thoughtful working out can make many glorious days in the future. —- Author Unknown
1. Probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery. —-Samuel Smiles
2. We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success. —-Samuel Smiles
3. The glory is not in never falling but in rising every time you fail. —-Chinese Proverb
4. Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense. This day is all that is good and fair. It is too dear, with its hopes and invitations, to waste a moment on the yesterdays. —Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. Every morning you are handed twenty-four golden hours. They are some of the few things in this world that you get free of charge. If you had all the money in the world, you couldn’t buy an extra hour. What will you do with this priceless treasure? —Author Unknown
6. Try to keep your soul young and vibrant all your days and to imagine always … that life is only beginning. —George Sand
7. Imagine yourself to be the type of person you want to be, and then be it. You may have to let go of some bad habits and develop some more positive ones, but don’t give up — for it is only in trying and persisting that dreams come true.
8. Expect changes to occur, and realize that the power to make those changes comes from within you. Your thoughts and actions, your choices and decisions, and the way you spend your time determine who you are and who you will become.
You are capable and worthy of being and doing anything. You just need the discipline and determination to see it through. It won’t come instantly, and you may backslide from time to time, but don’t let that deter you.
Never give up.
Life is an ever-changing process, and nothing is final. Therefore, each moment and every new day is a chance to begin anew. —-Barbara Cage
9. There are no limitations in what you can except the limitations in your own mind as to what you cannot do. —Darwin P. Kingsley
10. Difficulties arise in the lives of us all. What is most important is dealing with hard times, coping with the changes, and getting through to the other side where the sun is still shining just for you.
It takes a strong person to deal with tough times and difficult choices. But you possess the inner courage to see yourself through. It takes being an active participant in your life. But you are in the driver’s seat, and you can determine the direction you want tomorrow to go in.
Hang in there … and take care to see that you don’t lose sight of the one thing that is constant, beautiful, and true, everything will be fine — and it will turn out that way because of the special kind of person you are.
So… beginning today and lasting a lifetime through hang in there, and don’t be afraid to feel like the morning sun is shining … just for you. Douglas Pagels
Check our most reliable Affiliate sites: